Events submitted to this site are submitted by companies, individuals, community organizations, and a variety of sources.
To submit an event to this site, you are required to register. This information is required to communicate directly with you should the need arise.
You only need to register once. Your account will allow you to submit listing at any time.
Please record your account information in a safe place for further submissions.
Information submitted is generated from the Events Submission Form on this site:
- The information submitted is used for the submision of the event only.
- South Island Tech does not share information submitted for third party distribution or sale. Information submitted is used only to display relevant information required for the event only.
- South Island Tech does not verify the accuracy of information submitted. It is the responsibility of the person submitting the information.
- All Events are free of charge.
Moderation Of Information Submitted:
- All events submitted to this site are pending a review from a site moderator prior to publishing. Any information submitted deemed not suitable are deleted.
- Event submissions are reviewed for publishing usually within a 24 hour period.
Please note that as this service is free of charge, a resource to the community and site users, South Island Tech reserves the right to delete, remove or not allow submissions at any time.